COMMITMENT OF THE ACCREDITED NETWORK HOSPITAL CARE:
COST REDUCTION CENTERS
- Reduce costs for the patient;
- Deliver a high-quality service;
- Improve the experience perceived by the patient and family;
- Operator payment predictability for hospitals with claims control.
HOW TO REDUCE COSTS
Reorganization of the care process
Hospital Care is a healthcare group that buys equipment and medicines in large quantities, so it gets the lowest prices and passes on a more affordable cost to its patients. In addition, we have developed a new model of care process. Where we manage to see the patient at the right time, in the right place and with the right team, thus avoiding unnecessary expenses.
Medical procedure protocols with Corporate Medical Direction that imply standardized medical practices in the different Hubs.
Our meritocracy policy is applied to all doctors and employees. It aims to increase efficiency in health management for patients and in the structure of optimized costs.
- Avoidable exams, procedures, hospitalizations, and readmissions.
- Internal waste that inflates treatment costs.